Philadelphia 2013 Packet Pickup Options
Packet Pickup Options
While race management strongly recommends that each runner picks up their own race number, timing device, t-shirt and Swag Bag at the Health & Fitness Expo we are offering two options in an effort to accommodate the requests from teams, families, and local runners, while balancing the very real security and logistical needs of a major participatory event in today’s world and the extra cost of providing such services, we are pleased to be able to offer two options.
Help Your Friends at the Expo
Again this year, you can pick up your friend’s race packet at the Expo. The procedure will work as follows:
- You can pick up a maximum of four packets, including your own for an additional fee.
- You may pick up your packet and one friend’s for no extra cost. If you pick up additional packets you will be charged $20 per packet.
- You must have a copy of the photo ID and the signed confirmation sheet from each person whose packet you are getting.
- Once you get to the Expo, please bring these items directly to the Solutions table to receive your packets.
Race Day Prepaid Packet Pickup Option
Registered to run, but can’t make the Expo fun? Race number and timing tag pick-up will now be available on race morning for a $30 late fee.
This special service is limited to 750 participants.
- You must register for this service by 5:00 pm (PST) on Wednesday, September 11th.
- This opportunity is first come, first serve and once sold out, we will not offer any other Race Day Packet Pick-Up at the start line .
- Once you register for this service, you will not receive a refund if you pick up your packet at the Expo.
- Friends/Family cannot pick up your packet for you on Race Day.
If you have opted for the Race Day Prepaid Packet Pick-Up service, please bring your signed confirmation sheet and photo ID to the Pre-Paid Registrations tent on race morning. Late Packet Pick-Up hours are as follows: 5:30 am – 7:30 am.
* The Half Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand -cycles will be allowed.
The half marathon is a flat, fast and fun looped course that starts and finishes at Eakins Oval on Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Complete Course Information
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line