Miami Beach Packet Pick-Up Options
Packet Pick-up Options
Back for year 2: While race management strongly recommends that each runner pick up their own race number, timing device, t-shirt and Swag Bag at the Health & Fitness Expo presented by Garmin on Saturday, we are offering two additional options in an effort to accommodate requests from local and regional runners.
Option 1: Help Your Friends/Family at the Expo
You can pick up your friend/family member’s race packet at the Expo. The procedure will work as follows:
- You can pick up your packet and one other packet for a friend or family member at no extra cost on Saturday.
- You must have a copy of the photo ID and the signed confirmation sheet for the person whose packet you are getting.
- Once you get to the Expo, please bring these items directly to the Solutions table to receive your packets.
Option 2: Race Day Prepaid Packet Pick-Up Option
Registered to run, but can’t make the Expo on Saturday? Race number and timing tag pick-up will now be available on race morning for a $25 race day fee.
This special service is limited to 300 participants. Purchase this option now!
- You must register for this service before online registration closes on November 11th.
- This opportunity is first come, first serve and once sold out, we will not offer any other Race Day Packet Pick-Up at the start line .
- Once you register for this service, you will not receive a refund if you pick up your packet at the Expo.
- Friends/Family cannot pick up your packet for you on Race Day.
If you have opted for the Race Day Prepaid Packet Pick-Up service, please bring your signed confirmation sheet and photo ID to the Packet Pick Up tent on race morning located on Ocean Drive and 8th Street. Late Packet Pick-Up hours are as follows: 4:45 am – 6:30 am.