Miami Beach Packet Pick-Up Options
Packet Pick-up Options
Back for year 2: While race management strongly recommends that each runner pick up their own race number, timing device, t-shirt and Swag Bag at the Health & Fitness Expo presented by Garmin on Saturday, we are offering two additional options in an effort to accommodate requests from local and regional runners.
Option 1: Help Your Friends/Family at the Expo
You can pick up your friend/family member’s race packet at the Expo. The procedure will work as follows:
- You can pick up your packet and one other packet for a friend or family member at no extra cost on Saturday.
- You must have a copy of the photo ID and the signed confirmation sheet for the person whose packet you are getting.
- Once you get to the Expo, please bring these items directly to the Solutions table to receive your packets.
Option 2: Race Day Prepaid Packet Pick-Up Option
Registered to run, but can’t make the Expo on Saturday? Race number and timing tag pick-up will now be available on race morning for a $25 race day fee.
This special service is limited to 300 participants. Purchase this option now!
- You must register for this service before online registration closes on November 11th.
- This opportunity is first come, first serve and once sold out, we will not offer any other Race Day Packet Pick-Up at the start line .
- Once you register for this service, you will not receive a refund if you pick up your packet at the Expo.
- Friends/Family cannot pick up your packet for you on Race Day.
If you have opted for the Race Day Prepaid Packet Pick-Up service, please bring your signed confirmation sheet and photo ID to the Packet Pick Up tent on race morning located on Ocean Drive and 8th Street. Late Packet Pick-Up hours are as follows: 4:45 am – 6:30 am.
- Date: TBD
- Time: TBD – Half Marathon Start
The course starts on iconic Ocean Drive in South Beach and features more than six miles of oceanfront running. Enjoy spectacular views of the Port of Miami cruise ship terminal, Star, Palm, Hibiscus, and Fisher Islands and the dramatic downtown skyline before return a unique finish line on the sand at Lummus Park.
- Date: TBD
- Times: TBD