Things to do in Pasadena
Located at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Pasadena is 11 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles. The warm Southern California climate and year-round sunshine make for a fun and casual environment, perfect for outdoor activities. This pedestrian-friendly city is home to over 500 restaurants, hundreds of national retailers and boutiques, world-class museums and theaters, breathtaking gardens and exciting architectural and culinary tours.
Planning Your Visit:
The Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau is excited to host the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon in our city! We are here to provide visitors with information to make their stay a memorable experience.
For information on hotels, restaurants, spas, shopping, attractions, recreations options, shopping, discounts and more, please visit our website at www.visitpasadena.com or call 800-307-7977.
Things To Do:
Blending historic and contemporary architecture, One Colorado is a single city block bursting with abundant shopping, dining and entertainment options. One of the city’s most popular gathering spots, One Colorado features eight restaurants, 25 unique one-of-a-kind retail shops, and endless entertainment with outdoor film festivals, live music, art installations and children’s arts and crafts.
Paseo Colorado spans three city blocks at the heart of Pasadena’s downtown Civic Center. It is a bustling open-air urban village with lush promenades, 65 street-front retail shops and an impressive collection of acclaimed restaurants.
Pasadena Antique Center is known as “antique collector’s heaven” with more than 120 eclectic stores carrying antiques from all periods and styles.
The Rose Bowl Flea Market, “the granddaddy of all flea markets,” is located in the Rose Bowl Stadium, northwest of downtown Pasadena. Staged the second Sunday of every month, the flea market attracts more than 2,200 vendors with over a million items for sale ranging from household necessities to fine antiques…a treasure hunter’s dream.
Hot Spots and Deals:
- FaceBody Essentials Facial Spa Boutique
- South Lake Avenue
- Pilates Plus Pasadena – runners & spectators, email Pilates Plus for your FREE class!
- The Strength Shoppe
- iPic Theaters – check out Member’s get more Tuesday’s
- LATHER – first 50 participants to show their race bib will receive a free Race Recover Kit!
- CREPEstudio – 10% off your order when you show your finisher medal or your bib!
- Pita Jungle – Free small dip with the purchase of any entree when you show your bib, medal or participant shirt!
- Saladish – 10% off to any race crew and participants!
- ASYLUM Gym – Runners, Race Crew and Spectators receive three complimentary one-hour workout sessions! See website for more information. Reservations must be made in advance and sessions redeemed within 7 days of first visit.
- Rock It Workouts