Country Music Mini Marathon
Experience all the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fun with a Shorter Run!
Get a taste of what the St. Jude Country Music Marathon & ½ Marathon presented by Nissan is all about. This Nashville tradition has changed the running landscape in Music City over the past 13 years, but there are still plenty of locals and visitors who have not experienced the excitement of the event.
Now is Your Chance.
Set the pace for the marathon and half marathon as you will be the first to hit the course. Feel all of the excitement of 26.2 miles in just 2.6 miles. Live bands and cheer teams on the course, and a rockin’ Finish Line Festival. All Mini participants receive a free ticket to the post race concert featuring Rodney Atkins and Gloriana.
Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012
Already signed up for the Full or Half Marathon? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the Mini Marathon and they can run and then meet you at the finish line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day benefits together!
|By the Numbers
*subject to change
All mini marathon participants will be emailed a Final Instructions packet in April. Transportation and timing information will be included in this email.
Registration and Packet Pick-up
- Online registration closes April 22, 2012
- Mini Marathon Registration is limited to 1,500 participants. If spots are open, registration may be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number, timing tag, and T-shirt.
- Photo IDs are required. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. You will not receive a refund for the full or half marathon.
Switching from a Marathon/Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon**
- Before the event deadline: If you would like to switch from a Marathon/Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon, simply email this request along with your first name, last name, the mailing address that you registered with, and your new predicted finish time to Customer Service.
- After the event deadline: If you decide to switch from a Marathon/Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon, simply show up to the Mini Marathon start line on race morning and your timing tag will reflect the change. You can visit the corral change table in the Check-In area of the Expo for information on the appropriate corral to start in.
Switching from a Mini Marathon to a Half Marathon/Marathon**
- Before the event deadline: Upgrades from a Mini Marathon to a Half Marathon/Marathon will be accepted only via phone by calling 1-800-311-1255. The early upgrade fee is $10 plus the cost difference between the current Half Marathon/Marathon fee and the fee that was paid at the time of the original registration. (processing fee is not used in calculating price difference)
- After the event deadline: If you would like to switch from a Mini Marathon to a Half Marathon/Marathon, you will need to pay a upgrade fee at the Expo. Please pick up your half marathon race number and proceed to the “Upgrade” table. You will be charged $10 plus the cost difference between the Half Marathon/Marathon expo fee and the fee that was paid at the time of the original registration. (processing fee is not used in calculating price difference)