USA Spectator Spots
TRACK YOUR RUNNER
Sign up for the Competitor Wireless Runner Tracking text messaging service at www.competitorwireless.com for an accurate way to track up to five runners.
- Marathon, Half Marathon & Relay Start Line: C St. at 19th St. (8:00 am Start)
- Relay Transition (2nd leg start): Connecticut Ave between R St. and S St. just off the Dupont Circle Metro Station stop
- E. Capitol Street at Armory Mall
Watch your loved ones cross the finish line and reunite with them in the Family Reunion Area.
RECOMMENDED SPECTATOR SPOTS ALONG THE COURSE
Join the SunTrust Motivation Stations on race day for live music and cheer squads at miles 5.8 and 6.7!
Mile 5.8 – SunTrust Bank, Dupont Circle
1369 Connecticut Ave, NW
Metro Station: Dupont Circle (Red Line)
Mile 6.7 – SunTrust Adams Morgan Branch
1800 Columbia Road, N
Metro Station: Columbia Heights (Green & Yellow Lines)
Mile 8 – Bison Bend
Howard University: 5th & Harvard St, NW
Metro Station: Columbia Heights (Yellow & Green Lines)
Mile 9.5 – North Capitol
North Capitol Street at R Street, NW
Metro Station: New York Ave/Florida Ave/Galudet University (Red Line)
Mile 22 –Anacostia Park
Minnesota Avenue between Pennsylvania Avenue and East Capitol Street, SE
Metro Station: Anacostia (Green Line)
Mile 24.5 – Randle Circle
Minnesota Avenue, SE
Metro Station: Benning Road (Blue Line
*Mileage is approximate and subject to change.
UTILIZE THE METRO
- With stops convenient to the Expo, Start, Relay Transition and Finish Line Festival, this is your best bet to view the course without the headache of downtown traffic and parking.
- Expo, Start and Finish Line: Stadium-Armory Metro Station (blue/orange line)
- Relay Transition: Dupont Circle Station (red line)
- All Headquarter Hotels are within 1-3 blocks of the Metro
PLAN YOUR FAMILY REUNION
- Confirm a post-race reunion plan BEFORE the race begins!
- Plan to meet up in the Family Reunion Area, where large alphabetical signs will be prominently displayed throughout.
- Pick a letter and make sure everyone in your party knows to meet you at that letter.
- Know the pace of your runner and their estimated finishing time.
FINISH LINE FESTIVAL: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Post Race Concert Schedule*
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Opening act
- 10:45 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Awards ceremony
- 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Switchfoot
- 12:45 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.: Closing act
*Times subject to change
*Finish Line Festival and Post Race Concert is free and open to the public.