Rock & Run with California Triathlon
California Triathlon provides free member led group training and support to make sure everyone is prepared for that big race. For runners who want a more intensive training regimen we offer a coached 12 week Pose training program. On race day you will be cheered along the course by the Cal Tri volunteers and cheer squads.
If you live in or are visiting the Los Angeles area and look to play, train & race with a friendly and whacky lot go to www.CAtriathlon.com and check out the calendar. We are a community service group with a multisport habit and train 365 days a year.
Check out Mike, the Cal Tri President rockin’ Pasadena in costume!
- Sunday, October 27, 2013
- TBA - 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair Start*
- TBA- 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
- TBA - Mini Marathon
* The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand-cycles will be allowed.
Loop Course starting at finishing at L.A. LIVE. The course features many downtown L.A. highlights plus an infusion of Rock ‘n’ Roll energy with live bands and cheer squads every mile.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beer garden
- FREE Finish Line Headliner Concert at L.A. LIVE