May Madness Getaway Promotion
Register for the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon or Half Marathon between May 11th – 18th using online code GETAWAY and automatically be entered for a chance to win the May Madness Getaway Promotion!
May Madness Getaway Promotion Includes:
- Two-night stay at the Drury Inn & Suites North Stone Oak*
- 3-Month membership to Massage Heights
- Passes for Two People to**:
- Alamo Trolley Tours
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
- Splashtown San Antonio
- Tower of the Americas
- Witte Museum
*Based on availability, advance reservations required and blackout dates apply. Must call hotel directly to book stay, and reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance. Non-transferable.
**All vouchers expire 12/31/2012, no extensions. Attractions may be open seasonally, see hours of operations.
COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Competitor Group, Inc., its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter: (1) All entrants in the 2012 Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & 1/2 Marathon who register for the race during May 11-18 using code GETAWAY are automatically entered or (2) for 2012 registered participants who registered before May or for entrance without incurring any monetary obligation, legibly hand-print on a 3″ x 5″ card: May Madness Getaway Promotion, your full name, address, ZIP code, daytime phone number, and birth date; then mail it, with first-class postage affixed, in a hand-addressed envelope no larger than 4-1/8″ x 9-1/2″ (#10 envelope) to: May Madness Getaway Promotion, Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & ½ Marathon, 9477 Waples Street, Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92121. Limit one entry per person. All online entries must be received by 11:59pm PST time on Friday, May 18, 2012. All mailed entries must be by postmarked by May 18th. CGI is not responsible for damaged, lost, late, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete or illegible entries. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of CGI and will not be returned.
3. HOW TO WIN: Competitor Group, Inc. is running a promotion whereby one and only one entrant in the May Madness Getaway Promotion will be randomly selected by CGI as the winner of the promotion on or about May 23, 2012 and given a prize package including: 2-night stay at the Drury Inn & Suites North Stone Oak ($75 value), one (1) three-month membership to Massage Heights ($300 value), two (2) tickets to the Alamo Trolley Tours, two (2) tickets to the Natural Bridge Caverns, two (2) tickets to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, two (2) tickets to Splashtown San Antonio, two (2) tickets to Tower of the Americas, and two (2) tickets to the Witte Museum. CGI will randomly select exactly one (1) entry as the winner of the May Madness Getaway Promotion. The prize winner will be given 7 days to accept the prize package.
4. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: Winners will be selected on or about Wednesday, May 23, 2012, by random drawing. The odds of being selected for prize(s) depend on the number of eligible entries received during the promotional period, and are expected to be about 7000:1. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Competitor Group, Inc.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Winner will be notified by mail and / or in person and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within seven days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if a winner cannot be reached at the mailing address on that winner’s entry, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer permitted. Prizes won by a minor will be awarded only to the minor’s parent or legal guardian. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prizewinners. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, each winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, photograph, videotape, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to the Sponsor or to this promotion and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants release Competitor Group, Inc. (CGI), and it’s affiliates, sponsors, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this promotion and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, property damage, damages, or loss. CGI is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or used in the promotion or for any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the promotion. CGI assumes no responsibility for any error or alteration of entries. CGI is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the promotion or defraud CGI in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of CGI that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, CGI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the May Madness Getaway Promotion winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 9477 Waples Street, Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92121. All requests must be received by May 18, 2012.
8. PROMOTION SPONSOR: The promotion’s sponsor is Competitor Group, Inc., Attention: General Manager – San Antonio, 9477 Waples Street, Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92121.