Celebrate National Running Day with Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah!
Mark your calendar! In celebration of National Running Day and to jump-start training for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Marathon & ½ Marathon benefitting the American Cancer Society, join us on June 6th at 5:30 pm for some fun at Fleet Feet Sports. Grab your running shoes, friends and coworkers for this FREE and fun community event!
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 5:30 p.m.
Location: Fleet Feet Sports
3405 Waters Ave. Savannah, GA 31404
First 40 attendees receive a free National Running Day technical t-shirt!
Kick Off Party Perks:
– Fleet Feet Guided Training Run – At your own pace for 1 or 3 miles!
– Unveiling of the New and Improved Course!
– Meet Jim Ryun – first high school athlete to run a sub 4 minute mile, Olympic silver medalist, and 7 time cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine
– 20% Brooks discount in Fleet Feet
– Race Registration Discount & More!
Be sure to log your miles on competitor.com!
- November 9, 2012
- Marathon Wave Start - 8:00am
- 1/2 Marathon Wave Start - 8:00am
Taste the flavor of sweet Southern charm at the second annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah™ Marathon & ½ Marathon benefiting the American Cancer Society® on November 3, 2012!
- More information to come!
- November 7th & 8th
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line