PR in Los Angeles!
Beat your 2012 Rock ‘n’ Roll Pasadena finishing time in Los Angeles on October 28 and win a Brooks Drawstring Pack! Enjoy 13.1 miles of spooktacular scenery that starts and finishes at L.A. LIVE.
Need some tips to help you get to your goal? Check out Competitor.com feature stories from our experts!
Running 101: Hill Training Benefits
Running 101: How often should you run?
Running 101: Hydration During Running
*Only those participants who were registered for the 2012 Rock ‘n’ Roll Pasdena Half Marathon and are registered in the 2012 Rock ‘n’ Roll Los Angeles Halloween Half Marathon will be eligible for the promotion. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the event for delivery.
- Sunday, October 27, 2013
- TBA - 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair Start*
- TBA- 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
- TBA - Mini Marathon
* The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand-cycles will be allowed.
Loop Course starting at finishing at L.A. LIVE. The course features many downtown L.A. highlights plus an infusion of Rock ‘n’ Roll energy with live bands and cheer squads every mile.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beer garden
- FREE Finish Line Headliner Concert at L.A. LIVE