Experience Savannah: Things to Do
Stay and Play in Savannah
Are you ready to experience the sweet southern charm of Savannah? In addition to rockin’ 13.1 or 26.2 scenic miles make sure to enjoy the city’s finest cuisine, arts, history, culture and music.
Our top picks
- Take a tour and explore the 22 squares of the historic district
- Taste some southern cookin’ at City Market or along River Street
- Visit Tybee Island and relax with the sand between your toes
- Seek out spirits in America’s most haunted town on a ghost tour
- Explore the eclectic art and music scene
Check out the 4 day weekend itinerary (because 3 days just just aren’t enough!)
- November 9, 2012
- Marathon Wave Start - 8:00am
- 1/2 Marathon Wave Start - 8:00am
Taste the flavor of sweet Southern charm at the second annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah™ Marathon & ½ Marathon benefiting the American Cancer Society® on November 3, 2012!
- More information to come!
- November 7th & 8th
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line