AZ 10 Year Runner: Robin Davis
Daddy’s Little Runner!
I have run since I was a little girl. My dad ran, so I ran! This race allows me to share with my dad, my biggest hero and inspiration, something that we both love to do! He cannot run anymore but he is always there. My dad who turned 80 this year is still out there from the beginning till the end of my race…roughly 4 hours! And I know as long as he can he will be there to cheer me on! Thank you Rock and Roll for presenting an event that has given me and my family such memories and joy.
-Robin Davis, 10 Year Runner
Robin, we loved your story from the get-go and the picture put the icing on the cake! We’re glad that P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona marathon is something that you and pops can share! We’ll see you in January fo the 10 Years Running Celebration!
P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
- Saturday, January 19, 2013
- KiDS ROCK Arizona
- Sunday, January 20, 2013
- Bike Tour Start - 7:15 am
- Half Marathon, Relay & Mini Start - 7:50 am
- Marathon Start - 7:50 am*
* The Marathon and 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand -cycles will be allowed.
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon