New Mini Marathon added in Pasadena!
Experience all the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fun with a Shorter Run!
Get a taste of what the Rock ‘n’ Roll Pasadena Half Marathon benefiting CureMito! is all about. Capture the spirit of the true Rock ‘n’ Roll experience in a shorter 5K distance. View the course.
The first 500 people to register get a discounted price of $30!
Already signed up for the Half Marathon? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the Mini Marathon and they can run and then meet you at the finish line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day benefits together!
Up for a friendly competition? Starting now until October 15th, recruit the most people to run the mini marathon and WIN some cool prizes! Grand prize winner gets a free entry entry into the Rock ‘n’ Roll Pasadena Half marathon*.
Here’s the scoop:
- Starting now until October 15th, spread the word about the mini marathon to friends, family, co-workers (and strangers)!
- In the ‘referred by’ field in the registration path, have them enter YOUR email address. When the contest is over, whoever has referred the most people wins! The participant MUST enter your email address in the ‘referred by’ field for you to get credit for their registration.
- Winners will be announced October 17 on the website and the official Facebook page.
- It’s that easy!
*If already registered for the half marathon, you can gift for a family or friend.
Event at a Glance:
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Mini Marathon Start Time: 7:30am
*One Hour Time Limit
Start Line & Finish Line: Rose Bowl
- Finisher Medal
- Brooks Technical Tee
- Swag Bag
- Free Michelob Ultra at the Finish Line Festival
- Finish Festival at the Rose Bowl
Registration and Packet Pick-up
- Online registration closes February 10, 2013.
- Mini Marathon Registration will be limited. If spots are open, registration may be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number, timing tag, and T-shirt.
- Photo IDs are required. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. You will not receive a refund for the half marathon.
Switching from a Marathon/Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon**
- Before the event deadline: If you would like to switch from the Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon, simply email this request along with your first name, last name, the mailing address that you registered with, and your new predicted finish time to Customer Service.
- After the event deadline: If you decide to switch from the Half Marathon to the Mini Marathon, simply show up to the Mini Marathon start line on race morning and your timing tag will reflect the change. You can visit the corral change table in the Check-In area of the Expo for information on the appropriate corral to start in.
Switching from a Mini Marathon to a Half Marathon/Marathon**
- Before the event deadline: Upgrades from a Mini Marathon to the Half Marathon will be accepted only via phone by calling 1-800-311-1255. The early upgrade fee is $10 plus the cost difference between the current Half Marathon fee and the fee that was paid at the time of the original registration. (processing fee is not used in calculating price difference)
- After the event deadline: If you would like to switch from a Mini Marathon to the Half Marathon you will need to pay a upgrade fee at the Expo. Please pick up your half marathon race number and proceed to the “Upgrade” table. You will be charged $10 plus the cost difference between the Half Marathon expo fee and the fee that was paid at the time of the original registration. (processing fee is not used in calculating price difference)
- Sunday, February 16, 2014
- Half Marathon: TBD
- Mini Marathon: TBD
Looped course with start and finish at the Rose Bowl. Scenic route passing through Old Town Pasadena