Run Happy Portland – Win Brooks Training Gear!
Run Happy with Brooks is back again! To keep things exciting as we wait for race day on May 19, 2013, we are giving away Brooks training gear each month from September – February 2013. Everyone registered for Portland 2013 is automatically entered into the drawing. If you haven’t registered yet, sign up now and try your luck at winning some great training gear! LAST CHANCE!
Here’s the Scoop:
- Every month September through February 2013 we will randomly select three (3) winners from our Portland registrants to receive prizes courtesy of Brooks. Each winner will receive a pair of shoes and a tee.
- Once you register for Portland 2013 you are automatically entered for a chance to win.
- If your friends haven’t signed up yet, tell them to register so they can be part of the fun!
- Winners’ names will be posted on the official Facebook fan page. Look for the next three (3) winners there on February 19. LAST CHANCE!
- Amanda M.
- Lynnette N.
- Alvin H.
- Sara T.
- Kristen D.
- Karen B.
- Julia C.
- Daniel M.
- Jeff B.
- Roxana L.
- Henry K.
- Nicole B.
- Jan B.
- Derek H.
- Emily D.
- Kelsea S.
- Frank W.
- Molly M.
- Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Half Marathon Start Time: 8:00am
The scenic half marathon course starts and finishes Downtown adjacent to Waterfront Park. After a short tour of Downtown, participants will enjoy the first of two bridge crossings as they head to beautiful east Portland. There they will experience an eclectic mix of Portland neighborhoods, beautiful Laurelhurst Park and a wonderful downhill finish heading back towards Downtown on Lloyd Blvd. After the final crossing on the iconic Steel Bridge, runners finish back on Naito Parkway at the corner of Salmon Street.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line