Pre-Race Survival Guide in Los Angeles
Below is everything you need to be prepared for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Los Angeles Halloween Half Marathon benefiting the ASPCA race weekend and make it to the start line with a smile. Make sure to join us on Facebook to connect with other participants and stay up to date with the event.
Competitor.com will have coverage the whole week leading up to the event. Get ready to ROCK Los Angeles!
|Before the Race||Race Day
||After the Race|
- Sunday, October 27, 2013
- TBA - 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair Start*
- TBA- 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
- TBA - Mini Marathon
* The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand-cycles will be allowed.
Loop Course starting at finishing at L.A. LIVE. The course features many downtown L.A. highlights plus an infusion of Rock ‘n’ Roll energy with live bands and cheer squads every mile.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beer garden
- FREE Finish Line Headliner Concert at L.A. LIVE