Nashville: Mini Marathon
Experience all the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fun with a Shorter Run!
The St. Jude Country Music Marathon & ½ Marathon presented by Nissan is a Nashville tradition that has changed the running landscape in Music City over the past 14 years. Are you one of the locals or Nashville visitors who have not experienced the excitement of the event?
Now is Your Chance!
Set the pace for the marathon and half marathon as you will be the first to hit the course. Feel all of the excitement of 26.2 miles in just 2.6 miles. Live bands and cheer teams on the course, and a rockin’ Finish Line Festival. All Mini participants receive a free ticket to the post race concert at Bridgestone Arena.
Already signed up for the Full or Half Marathon? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the Mini Marathon and they can run and then meet you at the finish line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day benefits together!
By the Numbers
All mini participants will be emailed a Final Instructions packet in April. Transportation and timing information will be included in this email.
Registration and Packet Pick-up
- Online registration closes April 21, 2013
- Mini Marathon Registration is limited to 1,500 participants. If spots are open, registration may be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number, timing tag, and T-shirt.
- Photo IDs are required. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.