Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio 5th Anniversary Celebration
We’re Celebrating 5 Years of ROCK in San Antonio!
On a chilly day in the fall of 2008, thirty thousand runners ROCKED the streets of San Antonio like the City had never seen. Fast forward to 2012, where the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & ½ Marathon will celebrate its 5th anniversary with runners logging a combined 2.5 million miles over the course of all five years.
With so much to celebrate, we want YOU to get in on the action! Here’s how you can take part in our 5th Anniversary extravaganza:
- Register for the full or half marathon on October 5th (between 12am PST – 11:59pm PST) using code 5BDAY and receive $20.08 off your registration.
- Support a Legacy Runner! We have more than 1,200 loyal participants who after November 11th, will have run the full or half marathon five years in a row. Every Legacy Runner is eligible to receive a special 5th Anniversary long sleeve Brooks technical tee. Do you know one of them? If so, all he/she needs is for someone like you to register for the race and put their email address in the “referred by” field. Then we will mail the Legacy Runner their special tee!
- Tell us why you’re running our 5th Anniversary event and your story could be featured online!
- “Like” our Facebook for opportunities to win prizes! Beginning October 10th and every five days thereafter, keep an eye out for our special 5th Year Anniversary Facebook posts. From the pool of “likes,” we will choose five people at random to win the following prizes:
October 10th = Branded Gatorade bottle
October 15th = $25 Sports Authority gift card
October 20th = 4-pack of Perform products
October 25th = 5th Anniversary long sleeve Brooks tee
October 30th = CEP compression socks
November 4th = Brooks shoes
Thanks to everyone in San Antonio and beyond who have been a part of this race over the past five years. Cheers to five more and beyond!
- Saturday November 16, 2013*
- Time: TBD - ING KiDS ROCK
- Sunday, November 17, 2013*
- Time: TBD - Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay & Mini Marathon
First-timer or Boston-bound, the marathon and half marathon courses are flat, fast and fun. Live bands, cheer squads and themed water stations add inspiration to every mile.
- Fri. - Sat., November 15-16, 2013
- Location: TBD
- Times: TBD
- Post-Race Headliner Concert - TBD