San Antonio Pre-Race Survival Guide
Below is everything you need to be prepared for the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon and 1/2 Marathon benefiting Susan G. Komen race weekend and make it to the start line with a smile. Make sure to join us on Facebook to connect with other participants and stay up to date with the event.
Competitor.com will have coverage the whole week leading up to the event. Get ready to ROCK San Antonio!
|Before the Race||Race Day
||After the Race|
- Saturday November 16, 2013*
- Time: TBD - ING KiDS ROCK
- Sunday, November 17, 2013*
- Time: TBD - Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay & Mini Marathon
First-timer or Boston-bound, the marathon and half marathon courses are flat, fast and fun. Live bands, cheer squads and themed water stations add inspiration to every mile.
- Fri. - Sat., November 15-16, 2013
- Location: TBD
- Times: TBD
- Post-Race Headliner Concert - TBD