Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Kick-off Event with US Olympian Alan Culpepper
Race registration price increases on Feb. 1; FREE training run and celebration taking place on Thursday, Jan. 31 at Parker University; Pre-price increase discounts available at event
Lace up your running shoes and celebrate Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon during a free kick-off event on Thursday, January 31, 2013 from 6:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. at Parker University Chiropractic Wellness Clinics.
The event starts off with a 20-minute training run led by two-time US Olympian and Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas course designer, Alan Culpepper. Following the run, guests will be treated to free running performance analysis and injury prevention tips from Dr. Patrick Bodnar, director of clinics for Parker University.
Runners who register at the event for the 2013 half marathon will receive $10 off pre-price increase registration costs.
- Alan Culpepper, two-time US Olympian and Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas course designer
- Dr. Patrick Bodnar, Director of Clinics at Parker University
When: Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Parker University Chiropractic Wellness Clinics (2600 Electronic Lane, Dallas, TX 75220)
- Celebrate the 4th annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon and two-person half marathon relay, taking place on Sunday, March 24
- Save $10 when registering on-site before the Jan. 31 price increase
- Enjoy a 20-minute training run led by two-time US Olympian Alan Culpepper
- Get a free running performance analysis and learn injury prevention tips
- Meet other runners with live entertainment, light refreshments and beer provided
- Win prizes and giveaways including Brooks shoes and apparel and free race entries