Commit to Fit & Receive a FREE Training Plan!
Use PEAR Sports’ Training Plan to rock your next
Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon or 1/2 Marathon Event.
Offer available January 7th through January 20th @ 11:59pm PST.
What is Pear?
Pear has smart training systems that coach you in real-time, creating the ultimate workout experience, inspiring you to reach your 2013 Rock ‘n’ Roll goals.
These plans, designed by PEAR Coach and Fitness Expert, Matt Fitzgerald, will lay out a specific training plan based on your fitness level and goals.
This offer provides two options: 12 week 1/2 marathon plan or a 16 week full marathon plan.
Once you’ve chosen your distance and experience level, you will select which days of the week you prefer to train. Then you can view all of your upcoming workouts, view a detailed description of each workout, and keep a workout journal to track your progress.
How to Redeem Offer:
- To receive your free Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series training plan from PEAR Sports, please go to http://portal.pearsports.com/campaign/RnR20130101 to sign up.
- Once you have submitted your information, you will receive an email from PEAR Sports, welcoming you to activate your account.
- If you have any questions about your order please contact PEAR at email@example.com or call us at 855-949-7327 Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm PST.
- Offer available January 7th through January 20th @ 11:59pm PST.
- Applicable to open Marathon & ½ Marathon events only
- Not valid towards Mini Marathons, Bike Tours, Kids Races, GET FIT Challenge or Relay options
- Training Plan must be redeemed by January 31st @ 11:59pm PST
1. Is there a code to take advantage of the promotional offer?
There is no code necessary to receive the offer. Your will automatically receive offer instructions in your Rock ‘n’ Roll registration confirmation emails.
2. What events are participating in the promotion?
All Marathon and Half Marathon distances within the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series North American Tour Stops as well as the following international Rock ‘n’ Roll Events: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, Madrid, Nice, Oslo