Premium Parking Pass- Limited Spots Available!
Purchase a Premium Parking Pass Today! SOLD OUT
Secure preferred race day parking by purchasing a Premium Parking Pass. This pass provides access into the only parking location at the finish line and Finish Line Festival at RFK Stadium and includes one (1) Metro Pass to the Start Line.
- Runners can park directly at the finish line and take the Stadium-Armory Metro to the Start*.
- Spectators can enjoy a premier parking location to catch runners cross the finish line and celebrate at the Finish Line Festival.
- Only 1000 parking passes are available. SOLD OUT
*Parking package includes one parking pass and one (1) Metro pass to the Start Line. Ride the Blue/Orange line from the Stadium-Armory Metro stop to the Federal Triangle or Smithsonian stop for closest location to the start line on Constitution Ave NW at 14th St. NW.
** Passes will not be mailed. Please plan to pick up your parking pass at the Health & Fitness Expo on Thursday or Friday of race weekend.
*** Passes will not be available for purchase or pickup on race-day.
- Saturday, March 15, 2014
- 7:30am - Marathon Start
- 7:30am - Half Marathon Start
- Complete Course Info TBD
This is the only marathon to run entirely in Washington, D.C. Enjoy a scenic journey through our Nation’s capital, running through downtown DC, various quaint neighborhoods, historic sites such as Union Station and the National Mall with a view of the White House, and along the Anacostia River.
- Spend St. Patrick’s Day with Rock ‘n’ Roll. There’s sure to be some great parties filled with green beer. More information coming soon.