Transform Tomorrow® with Transamerica.
Transamerica is a proud new sponsor and official life insurance partner of the 2013 Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & ½ Marathon. We congratulate all who are transforming their tomorrows through their dedication to ─ and joy of ─ a healthy, active lifestyle.
Transformations aren’t about doing things once or on occasion when time permits. Transformations are about lofty goals and a change in lifestyle. You know that, and it’s why you’ve invested countless hours training and maintaining your health to make sure you have a better, healthier life.
At Transamerica, we understand and support that thinking ─ because we’ve been helping people transform their lives, too. For over 100 years, we’ve been delivering on a promise to Transform Tomorrow for families like yours. The financial products we create, sell and service help millions of customers protect their future and achieve their goals.
Let us help you take the steps today to Transform Tomorrow.
Visit ActiveTransamerica.com for more information.
- Race Date: February 2, 2014
- Marathon - Time 7:00am
- Half Marathon - Time 7:00am
- 2-Person Relay - Time 7:00am
* The Marathon and 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand-cycles will be allowed.
First-timer or Boston-bound, the marathon and half marathon courses are flat, fast and fun. Live bands, cheer squads and themed water stations add inspiration to every mile.
- ING KiDS ROCK New Orleans
- Date: February 1, 2014
- Location: City Park
- Race Schedule: TBD