Are You Ready to Take Ryan Lochte’s Office Burn Challenge?
Nissan Innovation for Endurance debuts an exclusive video with Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte and performance coach David Jack: See the athletes’ tongue-in-cheek office workout at Nissan HQ in Franklin, Tennessee. Watch the video, then send us *your* best office workout idea and you could win a Kindle Fire and a trip to New York City with a friend to see your video produced: Go to facebook.com/innovationforendurance for more info!
- Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Marathon Wheelchairs* - Time: 7:00am
- 1/2 Marathon Wheelchairs* - Time: 7:00am
- Marathon Start - Time: 7:00am
- 1/2 Marathon Wave Start - Time: 7:00am
- Mini Marathon - Time: 6:45am
- Sunday, April 28, 2013
- ING KiDS ROCK Nashville - Time: 2:00pm
* The Marathon and 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand-cycles will be allowed.
First-timer or Boston-bound, the marathon and half marathon courses are scenic, fun and aligned with spectators! Live bands, cheer squads and friendly volunteers add inspiration to every mile.
- Expo Dates
- Thurs. - Fri., April 24-25, 2014
- Expo Hours
- April 24: TBD
- April 25: TBD
- Expo Location
- Nashville Convention Center [ map ]