Cleveland Mini Marathon
Experience all the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fun with a Shorter Run!
Get a taste of what Rock ‘n’ Roll Cleveland Half Marathon is all about. Feel the excitement of 13.1 miles in the new non-time 3.5 mile Mini Marathon! Experience the thrill of high-energy bands and cheer teams on the course and a rockin’ Finish Line Festival.
Already signed up for Rock ‘n’ Roll Cleveland? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the Mini Marathon and they can run and then meet you at the finish line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day benefits together!
Mini Marathon Details:
- Date: October 6, 2013
- Distance: Approximately 3.5 miles
- Start Time: 8:00 am
- Start Line: Rock And Roll Hall of Fame, E. 9th Street and Erieside Avenue (Mini Marathon runners will start with the runners participating in the Half Marathon)
- Finish Line: W. Superior Avenue and W. 3rd Street
**NOTE: the Mini Marathon is a non-timed fun run.
- Finisher Medal
- Brooks Technical Tee
- Swag Bag
- Free Michelob Ultra at the Finish Line Festival
- Course Entertainment – Live bands and cheer teams on the course
- Finish Line Festival located at Cleveland Public Square, W. Superior Avenue and Ontario Street, at the Horseshoe Casino’s doorstep
- Register Now ►
Registration and Packet Pick-up Information
- Online registration closes September 28, 2013
- Mini Marathon Registration will be limited. If spots are open, registration may be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number, timing tag, and T-shirt.
- Photo IDs are required. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you have registered for the half marathon and now want to run the mini marathon, you will have to register for the mini marathon separately. You will not receive a refund.