Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose 10K
Mini Marathon Converted to Officially Timed 10K
The 5-Mile Mini marathon has been bumped up to an officially timed 10K! Now you can PR on the flat and fast streets of Downtown San Jose and have a time you can compare to your other races.
Already signed up for the Half Marathon? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the 10K so they can run and meet you at the finish line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day benefits together!
- Finisher Medal
- Brooks Technical Tee
- Swag Bag
- Free Michelob Ultra at the Finish Line Festival
- Course Entertainment – Live bands and cheer teams on the course
- Finish Festival at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
$35 (through 5/15/14) $45 (5/16/14 – 5/31/14)
- $50 (6/1/14 – 6/30/14)
- $55 (7/1/14 – 8/30/14)
- $60 (9/1/14 – 9/28/14)
- $65 (at expo- if available)
Register Now ► (Registration form will open in a new window)
Registration and Packet Pick-up
- Online registration closes September 28, 2014.
- 10K is timed.
- 10K registrations will be limited. If spots are open, registration may be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number and T-shirt.
- Photo IDs are required. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you have registered for the half marathon and now want to run the 10K, you will have to contact customer service at email@example.com.