San Jose Mini Marathon
Mini Marathon. Massive Fun.
Get a taste of what the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose Half Marathon is all about. Feel the excitement of 13.1 miles in a mini marathon distance (approximately 5 miles.) Experience the thrill of live bands and cheer teams on the course and a rockin’ Finish Line Festival. Last year the Mini SOLD OUT, so don’t wait! The Mini is untimed, though there will be a timing clock at the finish line.
Already signed up for the Half Marathon? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the Mini Marathon and they can run and then meet you at the finish line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day benefits together!
- Finisher Medal
- Technical Tee
- Swag Bag
- Free Michelob Ultra at the Finish Line Festival
- Course Entertainment – Live bands and cheer teams on the course
- Finish Festival at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
Register Now ► (Registration form will open in a new window)
Registration and Packet Pick-up
- Online registration closes September 30, 2013.
- Mini participants will not receive a timing tag as the race is untimed. There will be timing clocks throughout the course.
- Mini Marathon Registration will be limited. If spots are open, registration may be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number and T-shirt.
- Photo IDs are required. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you have registered for the half marathon and now want to run the mini marathon, you will have to register for the mini marathon separately. You will not receive a refund for the half marathon.