Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Louis Mini Marathon
Experience all the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fun with a Shorter Run!
Get a taste of what The Quinn Family Foundation Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Louis Marathon & 1/2 Marathon is all about. Feel all of the Rock ‘n’ Roll excitement in the new non-timed 3.5 mile Mini Marathon! Experience the thrill of high-energy bands and cheer teams on the course and a rockin’ Finish Line Festival.
Already signed up for Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Louis? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the Mini Marathon and they can run and then meet you at the finish line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day benefits together!
Mini Marathon Details:
- Date: October 27, 2013
- Start Time: 7:00 am
- Start Line: Market Street west of Tucker Blvd. (Mini Marathon runners will start with the runners participating in the marathon & 1/2 marathon)
- Finish Line: North 15th St. at Chestnut
- **NOTE: the Mini Marathon is a non-timed fun run.
- Finisher Medal
- A4 Technical Tee
- Swag Bag
- Free Michelob Ultra at the Finish Line Festival
- Course Entertainment – Live bands and cheer teams on the course
- Finish Line Festival featuring headliner Atlas Genius!
- Register Now ►
Registration and Packet Pick-up Information
- Online registration closes October 20, 2013.
- Mini Marathon Registration will be limited. If spots are open, registration may be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number, timing tag, and T-shirt.
- Photo IDs are required. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Before the event deadline: If you would like to switch from a Marathon/Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon, simply email this request along with your first name, last name, the mailing address that you registered with, and your new predicted finish time to Customer Service.
- After the event deadline: If you decide to switch from a Marathon/Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon, simply show up to the Mini Marathon start line on race morning. You can visit the corral change table in the Check-In area of the Expo for information on the appropriate corral to start in.