Exclusive VIP Runner Perks
- Spa Facility Pass (to those staying at Mandalay Bay and have their ‘2013 Marathon Bib’) – $15 ONLY
PRE-EVENT – Friday Nov 15 – Sunday Nov 17
- 25 min Runner’s Legs & Feet – $75 for 25 min: Your body will rejoice from this multi-faceted treatment focusing solely on the legs and feet. This service begins with a fruit seed exfoliation to energize and refresh, followed by a soothing massage with an aromatic balm to soothe and relax.
- 25/50 min Invigorating Aromatherapy Massage – $90 for 25min – $150 for 50 min: Relax and invigorate with this energizing massage of pure essential oils. This massage is perfect to prepare the body for a rigorous day.
POST-EVENT – Sunday Nov 17 – Mon Nov 18
- 25 min Foot Focus – $75 for 25min: Areas of the feet directly correspond with organs in our body. Enjoy a reflexology based lower leg and foot massage. Tired feet will rejoice, however the entire body benefits.
- 25/50 min Muscle Recovery Massage: A massage to soothe aching, tired muscles. A deeply penetrating blend of pure essential oils are massaged into the skin to reduce swelling and pain, resulting in a faster recovery for tired and overused muscles.
Half Off Buffet for Runners!
- Show your race credentials at the Cravings Buffet inside The Mirage Hotel & Casino to receive 50% off!
- Runner’s Relief Pedicure: Sooth those tired soles with a ginger salt soak and slough away marathon miles with a scrub to follow. Your feet will be so thankful with a lavender paraffin treatment for the finish line. 50 Min. $80
- Glut Fatigue: Tight muscles, sore soles? This service will stretch and target tired legs, feet, and calves. 25 Min. $80; 50 Min. $130
- Muscle Marathon Meltdown: 26.2 miles, recover the body with a relaxing 110 minute massage. Focus on your legs, your back, and other areas that need desired attention. Reward yourself after the finish line! 110 Min. $260
Show your race credentials at The Beatles Revolution Lounge and receive complimentary admission, 2-for-1 drinks, and half-off select bottles on Saturday, November 16.
Please note that Abbey Road opens at 12:00 p.m. and closes at 4:00 a.m., and Revolution Lounge opens at 10:00 p.m. and closes at 4:00 a.m.
If services are booked on the day of the marathon, the guest will receive complimentary access to the spa facility the day before and the day after.
- The Spa will be open on marathon day from 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. Last Spa service will be booked at 11:00 p.m.
- Marathon Custom Massage – 50 minutes – $160
- Mini-Marathon Refresher Massage – 20 minutes – $85
- Athlete’s Revival – 80 Minutes – $250
- Three-day Spa Bellagio Facility passes will be offered for access November 16, 17 and 18th for $70 and will provide runners access to the Spa wet areas including the Jacuzzis, steam room, sauna and cold plunge.
- For a one-day Spa Bellagio Facility pass for Marathon only – we will have passes for $50.
Join us for the Official Rock ‘n’ Roll Pre-Race Yoga Session poolside at Vdara Hotel & Spa, on Saturday, November 16 for a one-hour Vinyasa Flow yoga class that is tailored for runners but open to all fitness levels. Admission is free but space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Official Pre-Race Yoga Details
- Date: Saturday, November 16, 2013
- Location: Vdara Hotel & Spa
- Time: 11:00 a.m.
- RSVP: http://twtvite.com/yogarunvegas
Book a Wynn Deluxe Resort Room during the race weekend and receive all of the exclusive additions:
- Complimentary Spa enhancement with a purchase of any Massage or Facial
- Complimentary Salon upgrade with purchase of a Pedicure
- Rao’s: Complimentary side of pasta with the purchase of any entrée
- Absinthe: $20 off show ticket
- Buffet of Buffets wristband-$49.99 Open entry to 6 Buffets for 24 hours
- Jeff Civillico: 2 for 1 tickets
- Recycled Percussion: 2 for 1 tickets on reserved and VIP seats
- Divas: $25 ticket
- Harrah’s Spa: $55 Quick Fix Massage (25 min), $60 Harrahs Signature Seasonal Pedicure, and 10% off any additional services for the Fri-sun weekend. Must show race bib or race confirmation.
- 20% off of Harrah’s Las Vegas Retail shops listed below:
- Jackpot Gift Shop – Located in main lobby
- KGB Exchange Gift Shop – Located across KGB Gourmet Burger Restaurant
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse-20% off your bill
Canyon Ranch Spa Club
- $35 off any 50 minute service with your race bib.
TAO Pre-Race Parties
- Date: Friday and Saturday, November 15-16
- Time: 10pm-Closing
- Location: TAO Nightclub at the Venetian
Chateau Pre-Race Party
- Date: November 16, 2013
- Time: 10:30-12:00am
- Well Open Bar: Vodka Open bar
Caesars Palace Post-Race Party
- Date: November 17, 2013
- Time: 10:30pm -Closing (open well bar 10:30pm – 11:30pm)
*Race Credentials- Runners will receive complimentary admission and access to the well open bar with their exclusive invitation found in the participant goodie bag. Will be wrist banded for open bar upon arrival
LAVO Post-Race Party
- Date: Sunday, November 17
- Time: 11pm-Closing (Open Bar from 11pm-12am)
- Location: LAVO Nightclub at the Palazzo
*For complimentary access and open bar at LAVO, participants must show invite at the door. Invite found in participant swag bags.
Find relief for your tired and sore muscles. Show your race bib to receive 30% off services and receive $15 Spa Entrance Fee! Call 702-730-5721 to reserve your treatment.
- 50 Minutes Peppermint Foot and Leg Therapy
- 50 Minute Deep Tissue
- 80 /50 Minute Aromatherapy
- Budweiser & Bud Light Buckets – (5) for $25
- Shot & Beer Specials $8
Escape and unwind. Show Your Race Bib and receive 20% off services and receive $10 Spa Entrance! Call 702-597-7772 to reserve your treatment.
- 25 Minute Aromatherapy and Eucalyptus Steam Wrap
- 25/50 Minute Reflexology
- 50/75 Minute Deep Tissue Massage
- Budweiser & Bud Light Buckets – (5) for $25
- Shot & Beer Specials $8
- Sport’s Soak – $30
- Sport’s Massage – $100
*Show Your Race Bib and receive 25% off The Spa and Salon
- Runners Release: A quick last minute detox, that will release any excess stored toxins. Great last minute pick me up, before the big race.
- Pep in your step: Balances water retention and energizes feet and legs before the race
- Race day Recovery: A great way to soothes sore muscles and invigorate tired legs and feet.
- The Cool down: A 50 minute facial designed to reduce redness, close down pores after sweating, and create new resilience to skin an décolleté.
- Runners Rub-downs: Many runners find a good massage will enhance race performance and balance them afterwards. During a customized 30 or 50 minutes massage treatment, our trained massage therapist will focus on the area(s) that will have you crossing the finish line first or rejuvenating your body to get you ready for the next race.
* Anyone booking these services will receive a sample bag & voucher to come in for a full service with a 20% discount.
- Meat Lover’s Lasagna: $16.99
Italian sausage and seasoned beef with garlic- herb ricotta and mozzarella cheese
- Rigatoni Pasta Primavera: $15.99
Baby vegetables, balsamic roasted Portobello, Parmesan and garlic infused oil
- Braised Short Rib Shepard’s Pie: $15.99
Butter whipped potatoes
- Post Race Beer Bucket: $20.00
- 20% off the Muscle Therapy Massage(50 or 80 min): Therapeutic massage combines herbal remedies with the ancient East Asian massage technique known as Gua Sha. Overworked and fatigued muscles begin to feel instant relief and a decrease in inflammation
- 20% of the Sole Solution(25 min): Relaxing foot massage is guaranteed to sooth tired, achy and sore feet.
*Must show runner’s badge or race confirmation. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Fri 11/15 – Mon 11/18 only.
- 50 Minute Swedish Massage $65
- 50 Minute Deep Cleansing Facial $65
- 25 Minute Express Pedicure $45
*All Caesar’s property discounts: Must show runner’s badge or race confirmation. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
The Las Vegas Monorail is offering 2013 Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon runners, attendees and exhibitors an exclusive 25% discount on monorail tickets!
2 tickets for $99 to Mystère, KÀ, CRISS ANGEL Believe, The Beatles LOVE, Zarkana or Zumanity, or The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil.