2014 Course Announced
Check out the new & improved 2014 Transamerica Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco Course!
THE VIEWS ARE WORTH THE CLIMB!
- An epically beautiful start line along the Great Highway at the Northwest corner of Golden Gate Park
- A tour through some of San Francisco’s most beautiful neighborhoods, including Sea Cliff
- No longer do we pack the Golden Gate Bridge pedestrian path–we have three lanes of the Bridge!
- Beautiful (and flat) cruise through the Presidio and up to Bay St.
- A unique home stretch up the lively Polk St. and Larkin St.
- A fantastic finish line festival venue at Civic Center Plaza
Click here for a pdf