The St. Jude Country Music Marathon & ½ Marathon Medal Hunt begins on Tuesday, April 15th and ends on Friday, April 18th. Clues will be provided each day starting Tuesday morning at 8:00 am and will follow each subsequent morning; clues will be provided through event social media. Treasure hunters will be searching for one of the event finisher medals and a laminated card upon which will be directions for claiming the prize. The card will be hidden on private or public property and will be able to be seen without digging, damaging, or disturbing any property. If the items are not found by Friday, April 18th one additional clue will be given on Monday, April 21st. The contest is open to anyone and no purchase is necessary to enter. Prizes:
- Marathon Medal – Maui Jim Sunglasses & prize pack
- Half Marathon Medal – Maui Jim Sunglasses
- 5k Medal – Maui Jim Sunglasses
Full Mararthon Medal: MEDAL FOUND by Bonnie Hatcher at Fleet Feet Greenville!
1. One of the only places where you can find all things running; gear, training plans, running events.. and more.
2. Once upon a time there was a little running store just south west of Nashville…
3. When you are lookin’ to flee, get your feet movin’ and run for the green hills y’all!
1/2 Marathon Medal: MEDAL FOUND by Andrew Wood at Honky Tonk Central!
1. Hightop tables, two steppin ‘ and A LOT of beer can be found at this infamous Broadway establishment.
2. Did you catch CMT Top 20 a while back? You might have seen this place featured on
5k Medal: MEDAL FOUND by Allison Guidry at Walk of Fame Park!
1. This place represents the incredible Musical heritage of Nashville.
2. Reba, Randy and Elvis in the same place at once? How is that possible?
3. Take a stroll and find your favorite star on this iconic walkway.