Medal Design Contest!
Are you interested in designing the official medal for the 7th annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon and Half Marathon?!
On Saturday, June 13, 2015 we will be back in Seattle for the 7th annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon and Half Marathon. We anticipate another successful turnout with approximately 20,000 participants, amazing bands, an over the top finish line concert, and more. This year, we are looking to further integrate the local community by presenting a new design contest open to Seattle’s local artists and design students!
Take a look below at last year’s medal as well as some others from our series for inspiration!…
Who is eligible?
Must be 18 years old or older and currently reside in Seattle, WA or the surrounding area.
- Entry may be submitted in any format (PDF, Word, Sketch/Drawing, ect)
- Entry must include the full name of the event (Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & Half Marathon), and the event date (June 13, 2015)
- Entry must include artist full name, email, and contact phone number
- Entry must be submitted via email to email@example.com by September 30th, 2014 at 11:59pm PST.
- Guidelines and criteria:
1) Size to be a minimum of 2.25” at the smallest dimension and not to exceed 2.75” at the highest or widest dimension.
2) Colors: 4- 5 colors
4) Cut-outs are acceptable
- Phase 1 – Complete submissions due: September 30th, 2014
- Phase 2 – Online voting open to the public: October 6th – October 17th, 2014
- Phase 3 – Top three winners announced: October 22nd, 2014
- Phase 4 – Finalist voting open to the public: October 27th- November 7th, 2014
- Phase 5 – Winner Announced: November 14th, 2014
- 1st Place Prize – $500 and (1) free Race Entry for Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & Half Marathon Saturday, June 13th, 2015
- 2nd & 3rd Place Prizes – (1) Free Race Entry for Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & Half Marathon Saturday, June 13th, 2015
*All Qualified Submissions will receive a free promotional tee
*Winner is subject to final approval of CGI and the affiliated charity
For questions, contact Cory Michel at firstname.lastname@example.org