Volunteer Program Overview
Help support your community, as well as thousands of runners and the walkers by volunteering! With just over 1,300 positions available there is a spot for everyone, including teams, corporate groups, or just friends and family. Click the blue “Race Crew” button below to volunteer for the Race Crew. Click the red button below to join our Elite Sports Medicine team, we are seeking out medical professionals, students, and volunteers who want to help staff our medical team.
|Race Crew volunteers assist with nearly every aspect of the event, including the Health & Fitness Expo, Start Line, Finish Line, and the Water Stations along the course. Simply click either of the blue “Race Crew” buttons below to sign up online.
= Crucial Shifts: These shifts are difficult to fill! If you are able to attend any shift on this particular day, we encourage you to do so.
April 9, 10 & 11 – Health & Fitness Expo
- Location: Raleigh Convention Center – Hall B & C
- Thursday, April 9 – 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Friday, April 10 – 11:00am to 3:00pm | 2:00pm to 6:00pm | ‘All Day’ available
- Saturday, April 11 – 8:00am to 1:30pm | 12:30pm to 5:30pm (‘All Day’ available)
| Sunday, April 12 – Start Line
- Shift: 5:00am to 9:00am
- Location: South Salisbury St (between Davie and Cabarrus), Downtown Raleigh
|Sunday, March 22 – Water Stations
- Shift: Varied
- Location: Varied along course
|Sunday, April 12 – Finish Line
- Shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Location: Fayetteville St & East Davie St, Downtown Raleigh
|The Medical Team is dedicated to providing rapid assessment and administering acute first aid services to event participants. The team is made up of volunteers from many medical institutions within the local community. Register now to join our Elite Sports medicine team today !!
Like the Race Crew on Facebook!
Contact the Volunteer Department