Arizona: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 80 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt.
- Date: January 16-17, 2015
- Location: Phoenix Convention Center, North Halls A-E [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, January 16th, 12pm – 7pm & Saturday, January 17th, 9am – 5pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the Phoenix Convention Center is $12 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Phoenix Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Phoenix
- Take the Metro to the 3rd Street/Washington (westbound) or 3rd Street/Jefferson (eastbound) station. The Convention Center is north of Jefferson, between Monroe and Washington.
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Phoenix Convention Center website
Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.