Arizona: Rock Corporate Challenge
2013 Rock Corporate Results
Corporate Extra Large
- Team Intel (329 participants)
- Dignity Health (71 participants)
- Ewing (407 participants)
- American Express-Be Healthy! (115 participants)
- Team Tuba City (35 participants)
- Bar Flys (83 participants)
- ANS (43 participants)
- ACSS (7 participants)
- Presidential Pools (21 participants)
- Team iT1 (19 participants)
- Lumiex (12 participants)
- Midstance Meddlers (11 participants)
Rock Corporate and Have Fun!
The Rock Corporate Challenge is a friendly team competition designed to get you and your co-workers out of the office and training together for the P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon & Half Marathon. Awards are based on team participation. Groups of 10 or more are invited to participate in the Rock Corporate fun! Walkers are welcome! This program is designed for corporations to build camaraderie and fitness in the work place; however we welcome groups from any organizations, clubs, family members, friends etc. So commit to Rock Corporate and start training for the Rock Corporate Challenge!
Why join the Rock Corporate Challenge?
- $10 discount on race registration
- Additional Support and Motivation from a Team
- Award Plaque for the Largest Team in Each Division
Whether you have a handful or hundreds of employees OR a group of friends and family members, everyone can participate in the Rock Corporate Challenge! When you create your team, you will select one of the following divisions.
If you are a non-corporate team, enter the division that best suits the number of members that are in your organization. When prompted for your “company name” enter your club or team name.
- Clubs (10+ participants i.e. Collegiate, Running Clubs, Sports Clubs)
- Corporate Small (99 or less employees)
- Corporate Medium (100-499 employees)
- Corporate Large (500-999 employees)
- Corporate Extra Large (1,000 + employees)
- Municipal City/County employees
One-of-a-kind awards will be awarded to the top team in each division for bringing the most participants. All team members must be registered by January 13th (at the close of online registration) and any transfer requests must be submitted by November 20th, to be counted toward your team’s total. Official results will be posted after the event on arizona.competitor.com, and team awards will be mailed 6-8 weeks after the event.
Create a Rock Corporate Challenge Team
To create your Rock Corporate Challenge team, follow these simple steps:
- Designate a Team Captain
- Team Captain registers for the Rock Corporate Challenge Half or Full Marathon and creates a team. *Team captain can decide to password protect the team
- Upon creating the team, the Team Captain will receive a welcome letter from the Rock Corporate Coordinator including important information and guidance to prepare for race day
Team Captain can login to their Team Center at any time to pull up team rosters and send out emails
* A Team Captain can decide whether or not to password protect his/her team which means that in order for participants to register on that team they must enter this password. The Team Captain must distribute the password to team members for registration
Each team member is responsible for picking up his or her own timing device, race number and race packet at the Health & Fitness Expo at the Phoenix Convention Center (Jan. 18 & 19). Confirmation sheet and Photo ID will be required.
If you have not registered for the event and would like to do so as part of a team you simply need to know the name of the team you are joining and follow along the registration page by selecting Rock Corporate Challenge. Click Here to Download the 2012 Rock Corporate Challenge Participant Registration Instructions.
If you do not have a team to join then you need to create a Rock Corporate team.
Fill out a transfer request form here and your name will be transferred to your selected team’s roster. Please allow 30 days for your name to transfer onto your team roster officially, but don’t let that stop you from training and participating with your team un-officially.
Transfers are not accepted after December 10th. The $10 discount will not be refunded to transferring participants.
For questions about the Rock Corporate Challenge please contact Sage Grossi at 480-518-3742 or email@example.com.