2015 Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon presented by HumanaVitality registration will open at a later date. Check back for updates.
- Event Name: 2015 Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon presented by HumanaVitality
- Dates/Times: Saturday, July 18 & Sunday, July 219, 2015
- Saturday Start Time: TBD
- Sunday Start Time: 6:30 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
Half Marathon- July 19:*
5K- July 18:*
5K- July 19:*
**Special Registration Offer: No other coupons or discounts can be applied to the special registration offer
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the Race It processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Price includes: Official Race T-shirt, Gear Bag, Refreshments at the Start, along the Course, and at the Finish, Finishers Medal, Finisher’s Certificate, Live Bands Every Mile, and admission to the Post-Race Concert.
- There is no wheelchair division available for this event. Click here to submit a question regarding wheelchairs.
- Online Registration Closes: July 12, 2015 11:59PM PST (or earlier upon sell out)
Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive your discount code for the half marathon.