UPGRADE TO THE VIP EXPERIENCE
ROCK from start to finish in style.
Join an A-list Friday reception and enjoy exclusive race day perks on Sunday.
We’ll roll out the red carpet for you at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago ½ Marathon presented by Humana Vitality.
Ease into race morning with a continental breakfast, private restrooms and private gear check, and celebrate your finish in the VIP Lounge with a catered buffet-style brunch! Space is extremely limited, so secure your spot today!
Friday Evening VIP Reception Includes:
Be a part of the exclusive party to kick off race weekend! You’ll gain entry to the VIP party featuring an exclusive rooftop view of the Billy Joel concert at Wrigley Field on Friday, July 18th!
Doors open at 7:00pm (show starts at 8:00pm) – 11pm.
- This will be Billy Joel’s first solo appearance in Chi Town in 7 years!
- Featuring tasty ballpark bites
- Hosted Michelob Ultra and wine bar
- Dressy casual attire encouraged
- Complimentary post event shuttle taking guests back to Headquarter hotel (Palmer House Hilton) at 10pm and 11pm
Sunday Race Day VIP
Sunday Race Day VIP Upgrade Includes:
- Reserved VIP Parking close to Start & Finish
- VIP Tent located at the finish line festival in Grant Park (open from 5:30am – 12pm)
- Pre-Race Continental Breakfast including coffee, tea, juice, fruit, yogurt and assorted breakfast breads with spreads
- Post-Race Catered Brunch Buffet including eggs, fruit, sausage, bacon, pasta, cookies and more!
- Post-Race bar featuring Michelob Ultra, and Mimosas
- Private flushable restrooms
- Private Gear Check
- Post-race massages and stretching area (massages will be first-come, first-served & limited to 10 mins max)
- One-of-a-kind official Rock ‘n’ Roll branded swag item!
Purchase your Upgrade:
- All upgrades must be picked up at the VIP Lounge booth during the Health and Fitness Expo on Friday or Saturday. Please bring either your photo ID or your receipt of purchase (printed or on smartphone). These materials will not be mailed or available on race morning!
- One wristband is required for each person entering the VIP Lounge area on race day.
- All purchases are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- Still have questions? We’re here to help – contact our Customer Support Team.