Dallas: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 80 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt
- Dates: March 21-22, 2014
- Location: Dallas Convention Center • Hall C [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, March 21, 12pm – 6pm & Saturday, March 22, 9am – 5pm
- Admission: Free and Open to the public
- The parking rate at the Dallas Convention Center $12 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Dallas Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Dallas
- Also consider taking DART (Red or Blue line) and exit at the Convention Center Stop (red or blue lines)
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Dallas Convention Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
- Sunday, March 23, 2014
- 7:55am* - 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair Start**
- 8:00am* - 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
* Start times are subject to change.
** The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand -cycles will be allowed.
Smooth and scenic course through beautiful downtown Dallas with live entertainment on the course. Perfect Spring running weather. 4 hour time limit. *subject to change
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line