Dallas: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: March 21-22, 2014
- Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center • Hall A [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, March 21, 12pm – 6pm & Saturday, March 22, 9am – 5pm
- Admission: Free and Open to the public
- The parking rate at the Dallas Convention Center $12 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Dallas Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Dallas
- Also consider taking DART (Red or Blue line) and exit at the Convention Center Stop (red or blue lines)
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Dallas Convention Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
Child Care Service
Explore the Health & Fitness Expo without the heavy stroller! The Amelia Agency is offering child care* at the Health & Fitness Expo on March 21st from 12pm – 6pm & March 22nd from 9am – 5pm. Care will take place in room A-309 located inside the Dallas Convention Center. They will also be offering Race Day childcare. Click here for more information about the Amelia Agency at Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas!
Click here to reserve your space today!*Standard service fees apply.