Dallas: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: March 20-21, 2015
- Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center • Hall A [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, March 20th, 12pm – 6pm & Saturday, March 21st, 9am – 5pm
- Admission: Free and Open to the public
- The parking rate at the Dallas Convention Center $15 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Dallas Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Dallas
- Also consider taking DART (Red or Blue line) and exit at the Convention Center Stop (red or blue lines)
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Dallas Convention Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.