Denver: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 70 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: October 17-18, 2014
- Location: Colorado Convention Center • Hall F [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, October 17, 1pm – 7pm & Saturday, October 18, 9am – 5pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the Colorado Convention Center is $12 for up to 8 hours and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Colorado Convention Center
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Denver
- Go green and ride your bike to the Expo! A complimentary bike valet will be available outside of the Denver Convention Center. Bike to the Convention Center and check your bike at the Official Bike Valet to avoid the hassles of parking and paying. More details coming soon.
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Colorado Convention Center web site
Janus Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.