Seattle: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt
- Dates: June 19-20, 2014
- Location: CenturyLink Field Event Center [map]
- Expo Hours: Thursday, June 19, 12pm – 7pm & Friday, June 20, 10am – 7pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the CenturyLink Field Event Center is $20-25 and will apply for the Expo on Thursday and Friday. This fee is issued by CenturyLink Field.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Seattle
- Directions: For directions, please visit the CenturyLink Field Event Center web site
Donate Your Worn Shoes to Make a Difference
Over 8,800 people are homeless on any given night in King County. A great majority of those in need will walk miles each day without adequate footwear. Give Your Sole, a national charity, aims to provide those less fortunate with moderately worn shoes collected at race events held nationwide. This year, Give Your Sole will work closely with local shoe outreach organization Redeeming Soles to collect shoes at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon. Combined, the two organizations have provided over 75,000 pairs of shoes to the men, women and children in need across the United States.
Please remember to bring your moderately worn shoes to the Expo or on race day to donate.
Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.