Los Angeles: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: October 24-25, 2014
- Location: Los Angeles Convention Center • South Hall K [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, October 24, 1pm – 6pm & Saturday, October 25, 9am – 5pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the Los Angeles Convention Center is $15 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by Los Angeles Convention Center.
- A second option is to reserve discounted parking on Friday or Saturday ahead of time by taking advantage of our unique partnership with ParkWhiz.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown LA.
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Los Angeles Convention Center web site.
Rock ‘n’ Roll Los Angeles 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.