Miami Beach: Health & Fitness Expo Presented by Garmin
During race weekend over 50 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. Runners will be able to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt at the expo on Saturday ONLY or with the pre-paid Sunday packet pick up option. See below for additional details.
- Dates: November TBD, 2013
- Location: Lummus Park [map]
- Expo Hours: Saturday, November TBD, 9am – 6pm & Sunday, November TBD, 7am – 1pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note we do not have dedicated parking for the Expo. There are plenty of meters and parking garages around Lummus Park. Please plan accordingly.
- Consider using public transportation to get to the expo
- There are multiple DecoBike stops in and around Lummus Park
- Directions: Lummus Park is located on Ocean Drive, and the Expo is between 7th Ave and 9th Ave. For directions, please visit the Miami Beach Florida web site
- Additional Packet Pick-Up Options
- Donate your shoes! One World Running, an international program promoting an awareness of health, fitness and nutrition by providing running shoes to those in need, will be at the Health & Fitness Expo presented by Garmin accepting shoe donations
The Latin Music 1/2 Marathon features a the one-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.