Nashville: Run for Charity
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases. Everything they do is centered on finding cures and saving children. By sharing their knowledge freely and exchanging ideas openly, they’re inspiring more collaboration between doctors and researchers worldwide, and, as a result, more lifesaving treatments for children everywhere.
What is a St. Jude Hero?
St. Jude Heroes are more than athletes. These special men and women do more with their race by raising funds for the patients and families of St. Jude. They help St. Jude make sure that no family ever receives a bill for treatment, travel, housing and food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
St. Jude Heroes have the chance to earn amazing benefits like:
- Free race entry
- Travel accommodations
- Pre-race songwriters pasta party
- Access to pre- and post- race VIP area
- Training tech shirt
- St. Jude race day singlet
- Preferred post-race concert seating
- Personal fundraising website to contact friends, accept donations and track your progress
- Tips for training and fundraising to help you reach your goal
Help us reach $1.9 million
It costs $1.9 million every day to do what we do at St. Jude. Help us continue to find cures and save children by becoming a hero today.