Nashville: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt
- Dates: April 24-25, 2014
- Location: Nashville Music City Center [map]
- Expo Hours: Thursday, April 24, 11am – 7pm & Friday, April 25, 10am – 7pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- There are many parking lots, garages and meters available in downtown Nashville, including Park It Downtown.
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Nashville Music City Center web site
The Country Music Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.