New Orleans: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: January 31 – February 1, 2014
- Location: New Orleans Morial Convention Center, Hall J [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, January 31, 1pm – 7pm & Saturday, February 1, 9am - 5pm
- Expo Registration: $150 for Half Marathon entry; Marathon and Relay – SOLD OUT
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center is $10 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown New Orleans
- Coming from downtown, midtown or uptown? Consider using the streetcar.
- Directions: For directions, please visit the New Orleans Morial Convention Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
It’s A Party Y’all!
Use #RnRDJ to tweet your song requests at the Expo to DJ Skratchere! Be sure to follow us for updates throughout the weekend: https://twitter.com/RunRocknRoll