Pasadena: Road Closures
Information regarding the Kaiser Permanente Rock ‘n’ Roll Pasadena Half Marathon benefiting CureMito! road closures is now available. Information provided on this page is subject to change. To be redirected to the City of Pasadena Special Events page, click here.
EMERGENCY CALTRANS MAINTENANCE WORK TO CLOSE PARTIAL LANES ON EASTBOUND 1-210 – Click here for more info.
*Requires free Adobe Reader to view and print
Be Aware. Plan Ahead.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll Pasadena Half Marathon will bring thousands of runners and walkers to Pasadena, in addition to thousands of spectators, family and friends.
- To get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the road closures in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route or added travel time.
- Join the festivities! Pasadena residents are encouraged to visit the free Health & Fitness Expo at the Pasadena Convention Center, volunteer during race weekend and/or line the course to cheer runners.
Roads soft close at 6:30. Road hard close at 7:15, as the race begins at 7:30 am. The streets will reopen on a rolling basis as soon as the last participant has passed and all course support materials have been removed. Streets along the earlier miles of the route will open earlier than roads along the end of the route. Please review the road closure grid and course map for more information. Residents and businesses located near the race course are urged to plan ahead and to be aware of road closure schedules and alternate access routes.
Interactive Road Closure Map
This map outlines the road closures, highlights alternate routes and provides access information for popular destinations which will be affected by road closures during the race. Google Maps does NOT take into account the road closures on race day. To request assistance with alternate directions please contact the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series community relations team by completing the community contact form.
Alternate Access Directions
Access routes for Pasadena communities, churches, parking garages, recreational facilities, churches and business districts may be may be impacted by our event road closures. Please see the list below of area specific alternate access directions. You can download and print the flyer by clicking the name. For a general race-day detour map, please click here.
- West Pasadena – Residents of Arroyo Blvd, Westbridge Pl, Westminster Dr, California Ter
- West Pasadena – Residents north of California Blvd, east of Arroyo Blvd, west of Orange Grove
- West Pasadena – Residents east of Orange Grove on Palmetto Dr, Bellevue Dr, Golden Tr, Waverly Dr
- Linda Vista/Annandale Residents
- Los Altos Arroyos Community
- El Circulo Dr Residents
- The Prado Residents
- All Saints Church
- First Church of Christ, Scientist
- First United Methodist Church
- Harvest Rock Church
- Holliston Church
- Immanuel Lutheran Brethren Church - Coming Soon!
- De Lacey & Green parking garage - Coming Soon!
- Del Mar & Raymond parking garage
- Fair Oaks & Green parking garage
- One Colorado, Parsons, & Courtyard Marriott parking garages
- Los Robles at Colorado parking garage
- Marengo at Colorado parking garage
- Colonnade and Burlington Arcade (Shopper’s Lane – east side of Lake)
- Shops on South Lake, Corporate Center (west side of Lake)
- The Commons (east side of Lake)
Areas along the race route will be marked as “No Parking – Tow Away Zones.” Please adhere to the dates and times posted; all zones will be enforced. Overnight parking permits will not be required to park on city streets within ¼ mile of the course route on Sunday, February 17. All other parking restrictions and prohibitions will apply, including temporary tow away zones and red curbs.
View a list of no parking zones information here.
For More Information
If your question is not answered on this website, please complete this community contact form so we may better assist you.