|Share Your Story|
American Association for Cancer Research
Do Your Thing for Cancer Research
Please join us for this special race to raise money and awareness for the more than 200 types of childhood and adult cancer. As a member of the AACR Runners for Research team, your dollars go towards funding the most promising cancer research.
Click our logo to team up with us on October 31, 2015 at the American Association for Cancer Research Rock and Roll ½ Marathon in Philadelphia, PA. Invite your colleagues, friends, and family to join you. Corporate teams are welcome.
Go to the AACR Event Page to register and fundraise for the American Association for Cancer Research-Runners for Research.
There is no cost to run with us, but when you join our team and fundraise a minimum of $275.00, (which includes race registration)* you will receive fantastic perks and opportunities for prizes including:
- AACR Runners for Research racing shirt and goodie bag
- AACR Runners for Research Rock ‘n’ Roll commemorative medal
- Incentive prizes for top fundraisers in men’s/women’s categories
- Prize for most creative costume (individual)
- Prize for most creative costume (couple)
- Prize for most creative team (4-12) people
- Virtual coaching tips
- A healthier, active lifestyle
- The ability to have fun while supporting the research for more than 200 childhood and adult cancers
- The latest news on upcoming AACR events
- Free issue of Cancer Today Magazine
Interested in more Runners for Research events and cancer research information?
Fill out the sign-up form so that we can keep you informed about exciting events and activities with the AACR Foundation. E-mail the form back when you’re done, and we’ll send you the latest issue of Cancer Today magazine, the authoritative resource for cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
* Donations are workplace giving and workplace match eligible – where applicable.
Click here to learn more about other fundraising groups who are participating in the 2015 American Association for Cancer Research Rock and Roll ½ Marathon in Philadelphia!