Philadelphia: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 70 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt. For the 1/2 Marathon, additional packet pick-up options are available. Learn More.
- Dates: September 19-20, 2014
- Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Hall E [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, September 19, 12pm – 7pm & Saturday, September 20, 9am – 5pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the Pennsylvania Convention Center is $17.76 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by Philadelphia Convention Parking.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Philadelphia
- There are also public transportation options
- Visit Central Parking for discount coupons for different garages throughout the Center City area.
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Pennsylvania Convention Center web site
- If you cannot attend the expo, see our additional packet pick-up options
Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.