UPGRADE TO THE VIP EXPERIENCE
ROCK from Start to Finish in Style
We’ll roll out the red carpet for you at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia 1/2 Marathon. Ease into race morning with a continental breakfast, private restrooms, private gear check, and celebrate your finish in the VIP Lounge with a catered buffet-style brunch! Space is extremely limited, so secure your spot today!
Sunday Race Day VIP
Race Day VIP Upgrade Includes:
- Vip Tent located at the Finish Line Festival in Eakins Oval (Open from 7am – 12pm)
- Pre-Race Continental Breakfast including coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruit, yogurt and assorted breakfast breads with spreads
- Post-Race Catered Brunch Buffet
- Post-Race Bar featuring Michelob Ultra and mimosas
- Private Porto-Potties
- Private Gear Check
- Post-Race Massages and Stretching Area (Massages will be first-come, first-served, and limited to 10 minutes max)
- Post-Race Shuttle back to Headquarter Hotel (Philadelphia Marriott Downtown) from 9:30am – 12:15pm (Shuttle will depart approximately every 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on traffic)
VIP Travel Package – Let us do the work for you!
VIP Travel Package Includes:
- All Race Day only upgrades must be picked up at the VIP Lounge booth during the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday or Saturday. Please bring either your photo ID or your receipt of purchase (printed or on smartphone). These materials will not be mailed or available on race morning!
- One wristband is required for each person entering the VIP Lounge area on Race Day.
- All purchases are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- VIP Packages do not include race entry.
- Still have questions? We’re here to help – contact our Customer Support Team