Portland: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt
- Dates: May 16-17, 2014
- Location: Oregon Convention Center, Hall D-E [map]
- Expo Hours: Friday, May 16, 12pm – 6pm & Saturday, May 17, 9am – 5pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the Oregon Convention Center is $9 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Oregon Convention Center.
- The Oregon Convention Center is conveniently located on the TriMet MAX light rail
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Oregon Convention Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll Portland 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
- Sunday, May 18, 2014
- Half Marathon Start Time: 8:00am
The scenic half marathon course starts and finishes Downtown adjacent to Waterfront Park. After a short tour of Downtown, participants will enjoy the first of two bridge crossings as they head to beautiful east Portland. There they will experience an eclectic mix of Portland neighborhoods, beautiful Laurelhurst Park and a wonderful downhill finish heading back towards Downtown on Lloyd Blvd. After the final crossing on the iconic Steel Bridge, runners finish back on Naito Parkway at the corner of Salmon Street.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line