NEW 10K ADDED TO 2014 #RNRPDX!
Experience all the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fun with an Official 10K Run!
Now is your chance to get a taste of what Rock ‘n’ Roll Portland is all about without having to travel the entire 13.1 miles. Feel all the excitement and energy of this third annual event in 6.2 miles. Participate in our officially timed 10K that will start and finish along the riverfront, feature two bridge crossings and take you into Southeast Portland!
10K Registration Fees:
- $45 (until 2/28/14)
- $50 (3/1/14 – 3/31/14)
- $55 (4/1/14 – 4/30/14)
- $60 (5/1/14 – 5/11/14)
- $75 (at Expo – if available)
- Race Date: Sunday, May 18, 2014
- Start Time: 8:00 am
- Start Line: SW Naito Parkway @ Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- Finish Line: SW Taylor Street & SW 1st Avenue
- Finisher’s Medal
- Brooks Technical Tee
- Gear Bag
- ChronoTrack Timing Tag
- Race Bib
- Finisher’s Certificate
- One FREE Michelob Ultra at the Finish Line Festival
- Finish Line Festival featuring G. Love & Special Sauce
- Music Every Mile & Enthusiastic Cheer Teams
- Distance: 6.2 miles
- Check out the course!
- Time Limit: 2 hours
Registration and Packet Pick-Up
- Online registration closes May 11, 2014.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number, timing tag, gear bag and participant tee.
- Photo IDs are required for packet pick-up. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Already signed up for the Half Marathon? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the 10K and meet them at the Finish Line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day fun and benefits together!